Saturday, July 31, 2010

iPhone 4

I love technology and all things Apple...and the new phone is no exception. I finally got it in the mail on Thursday and I'm already loving it. For writing, it attracted me with its ability to connect to a bluetooth keyboard. I ordered the iConnex from Freedom Input on Friday morning and am looking forward to receiving it in the mail in a week or two (it's being shipped from Hong Kong to England and then from England to me...in Pennsylvania). It folds in half and comes with a nice leather case. It even has a slide out stand that can hold my phone upright while I'm typing. So I can carry that around in my purse along with my phone and theoretically write anywhere. I haven't been habitually writing by any means....it's sporadic to say the least...but I still think about the book/writing every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment