Thursday, April 28, 2011

Faster approaching

When I wrote by previous blog post, I had no idea that my finals in my online courses are actually due NEXT week!! A Big UH OH went through my system and since then I have been working on completing the two finals. I am partway through one, and the other is due later next week so I hope to finish that one up throughout the week.

I feel extremely overwhelmed by this extra workload in such a short amount of time, also because I am going to Atlantic City this weekend for a bachelorette party. I live more than 6 hours away from this city, and am carpooling for part of the trip, so I am hoping to get some work done then.

Despite my momentary high in stress levels, I am thoroughly enjoying that fact that no matter what, by next Friday, I will be done with a large part of my responsibilities until the end of August. This will free up a lot of time (which is more precious to me than money as of late) for things like reading, making jewelry, and above all, writing!! I know I have disappointed myself countless times on my writing but I am genuinely excited about this impending writing project. I keep feeling a little bit of nostalgia for my youth and I know that typing my journals up with the added creative outlet of commentating throughout is going to bring up so many emotions and lost memories! Some will be bad, I know, but I think for the most part they will make me laugh and smile.

Well, I better get back to my homework...this is, after all, my lunch hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment