Monday, February 18, 2013

Laziness

I don't know if it's the result of not making it to the second round of the novel contest, the fact that I still haven't found a job, or an odd backfire effect from the week I had to myself where I went a little overboard on writing/reading/jewelry-making, but I don't have any motivation to do anything productive during my kiddo's naptimes.  That's not even the worst of it...I almost feel the opposite of motivation.  There's still the inclination to write, or make jewelry, or read...but then part of me fights that inclination to the point where I end up eating an endless amount of snacks, lying on the couch, and watching a marathon of Psych for the 2-3 hour duration of her naps.

I need to quit it though, because I have several pieces of jewelry I need to finish so I can get them in the mail tomorrow, I have nothing stopping me from editing the rest of the book (again) and querying for an agent, and my house could use some more attention.  Maybe tomorrow I'll get back to normal.  The jewelry can wait until bedtime.


Ugh..maybe it's because I'm turning 30 in less than two weeks.  That one is a real downer.

No comments:

Post a Comment