Saturday, April 13, 2013

David Baldacci

I absolutely love how inspirational moments can happen completely unexpectedly, in any place, at any moment (I guess I was a little redundant there but I'm currently in the car, driving up to Lake Pleasant with the family, so that's how random this moment was). I started listening to the audiobook of Absolute Power, by David Baldacci, and was treated to a short letter from the author about how he went from being a lawyer to being a full time successful novelist. It was one of those 'this is what I was meant to do' type stories...where he would almost give up but then persevere. Stories like that rejuvenate every creative desire I have. Anyway, more about this and why I am in love with libraries and books and technology later when I have a more appropriate moment to write a proper blog post. For right now, family time and gorgeous views deserve my full attention.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:W Glendale Ave,Glendale,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment