Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ways to procrastinate.

For one thing, I am especially good at wasting a day not writing on things like searching for widgets for my new blog and buying shoes after my dog destroys two pairs in a week. I will start again tonight. As of right now I am at 20,901 words, I am on chapter 9 and I don't yet have an official title. Since I couldn't find a word-count widget all day I've decided to just put my word count and words written each day at the bottom of my posts in some other font and color. My end goal is to reach about 70,000-80,000 words. My short-term goal is to introduce my protagonist who, other than a few short memos on my recorder, is not quite fully developed. Maybe tonight I'll get there...

Hopefully before bed I'll be back with my word count for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment