Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer afternoon.

I am really enjoying my weekend. I haven't written as much as I should have since getting back into the habit of it last week, but I haven't seemed to have a problem picking up where I left off without much hesitation (which is usually an ailment of mine). I have used my phone again a couple of times to write and I'm really liking the "My Writing Nook" application. It is something I can do when I'm bored waiting in line at the store or having trouble falling to sleep at night. I've still only written a total of a measly 200 words since Barnes N Noble yesterday but I don't mind...it's something that is on my mind often and I think that the application has been part of the reason why. I've also been doing a decent amount of reading this weekend, which is a nice change for me. I always want to read but never really end up making time for it. I love weekends that help regenerate my mood and this has definitely been one of those weekends.

Total Words Written: 23,232

No comments:

Post a Comment