Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hurry up!

That's what I keep mentally hearing some voice inside me saying.  I'm SO excited to have this edited version of my book done.  I feel like working on it is giving me even more reason to want it done so I can send it off and see if there's a chance I can get it published.  I still have to send it to my friend in Lousiana and hope he doesn't think it's hopeless.

Maybe I'll let one or two other people read it?  If anyone wants to??  I want at least a couple of weeks off from it before I reread it again.  I feel like I'm in high school again and I'm about to turn in a paper I worked really hard on and feel really good about, but I know there's still a really good chance I missed the mark by a long shot.  In this case, I know it's more likely that I missed the mark....trust me...I know.

But what would I have if I didn't let myself dream?

What else is the point?




And...




No comments:

Post a Comment