Sunday, July 21, 2013

Edited to the End of a Chapter

I'm so proud of myself for tonight's efforts.  I edited a page earlier in the afternoon and got interrupted by my husband when he suggested we watch an episode of Dexter during J's nap.  We've been watching the series On Demand on DirecTV and we had 3 episodes left of the second season to watch today.  I've been way more obsessed with the show than him, so I jumped on the chance to watch the episode and skip out on the editing.  Then we watched the last two episodes earlier tonight and not only did I take a break between to walk the dog, but when we finished the season, I edited THREE pages in addition to the one I had done earlier today.  So that brings me to...

51 of 155

Looking forward to Season 3 of Dexter...

No comments:

Post a Comment