Sunday, July 28, 2013

Today was an excellent day

I had a long list of things I wanted to do today and I always feel incredible when I accomplish everything. Well, I didn't finish all the things I aspired to do this morning but when I wrote the list, I knew in the back of my mind that a few things might not get done. In the end, only one thing didn't happen.

I cleaned the toilets, did the laundry, went to the gym and ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes, lifted for a bit, then swam (very slowly) for an hour and enjoyed the sun and desert dry weather. This evening, I made up five different samples of possible charms for a custom order I have in the works, all of which turned out exactly as I'd pictured. This morning, I finished the edits up to where I left off on the PDF in my manuscript so I compressed the file again and will pick up from there on the iPad.

I'm finishing up the laundry tonight but right now I'm just vegging on the couch and watching a crappy movie.

I love days like this, where everything just comes together and I get done what I want to do.

Unfortunately, tomorrow is Monday. We have a big event at work coming up in 2 weeks so there's a lot of tension/stress in the office. I'm gonna have to start meditating again Bc the pregnancy hormones aren't reacting well with the stress.

Ugh, this post sounds so positive and cheerful, not like my normal attitude. Odd how that actually annoys me. I need to post another journal entry soon...

And I'm at:

Pg 73 of 155 but the PDF I just compressed is going to have different pages Bc the font/material was different.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment